Pay Table for Company Drivers
|Drivers with 3+ years of AZ experience
|Beginner||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level Max|
Complete Load Length
|< 3 Yr Exp||0-6
* “Complete Load Length” is defined as miles from the original customer pickup to last delivery. Even if you pull only a segment of the load the rate will be determined by the complete load length.
** Non-HanM experience will count for half. For example, if you have 8 years of experience, we subtract the minimum requirement of 3 years, which gives us 5 years. We, then divide the remaining years by 2. Therefore, 2.5 years of experience credit will be given to you. This puts your pay at Level 5 @ 47 cents flat / mile. After one years, your pay will increase to 47.5 cents.
HanM company drivers who drive for 1 year without any issues will be paid $0.50 / mile, regardless of experience.
Owner / Operators’ Pay:
$1.50 per mile
NEW! Reefer fuel covered by HanM.
Insurance covered by HanM.
Team Drivers are paid up to $0.60 per mile based on experience.
Extra pickups / drops and layover
- $30 per extra pu/drop – company driver (CD) and OO
- $20 per hour detention after 3 hours up to $100 – CD
- $25 per hour detention after 3 hours up to $125 – OO
- $100 layover if not able to load before the end of the next day after last drop. – CD
- $125 layover if not able to load before the end of the next day after last drop. – OO
- Layover is paid if the driver loses a full day while away from home. Full day is defined by the calendar day and not 24 hours from the last delivery.
NY City Premium
- $70 per trip to NY City will be paid to all drivers.
What HanM pays for O/Os
- New! Reefer Fuel
- Toll Fees
- All State Permits
- Plates / IRP
- Border expenses
- Trailer Washout
- All load related travel expenses such as fax and scale
What HanM pays for Company Drivers
- All of the items on O/O list above plus:
- Smart phone
- Pulp thermometer
All Drivers are responsible for providing his/her own
- Truck GPS
- Safety Vest
- Steel-toed Boots
- Hard Hat
- Safety Glasses
We give drivers the option of signing up for a health insurance that includes a variety of benefits. HanM will cover 30% of the premium if the driver decides to join the program.
We provide free travel insurance for all drivers including owner operators. You can have peace of mind knowing you’ll be covered for medical emergencies while operating out of province.
You must have a minimum of 3 year North American (USA and Canada) experience with semi-trailers.
To apply, go to the APPLICATION FORM page.
– OR –
Please download and complete this APPLICATION FORM. Send the application form by fax to 416-787-6819 or email to email@example.com
You will need either Adobe Reader or a compatible software to view the application form. Install one of the programs below to view PDF files.
For general information, please contact us for more information.