Pay Table for Company Drivers
Some of actual driver paychecks from year 2020:
|Jan||$ 8,451.78||$ 3,945.77||$ 6,129.58||$ 4,517.50||$ 2,982.45||$ 6,015.97|
|Feb||$ 7,867.65||$ 6,874.01||$ 8,171.08||$ 8,789.31||$ 7,455.95||$ 4,071.83|
|Mar||$ 6,028.78||$ 7,629.66||$ 7,094.26||$ 2,773.03||$ 8,192.52||$ 7,284.67|
|Apr||$ 9,423.56||$ 9,025.21||$ 1,793.14||$ 4,488.94||$ 4,928.05||$ 12,906.53|
|May||$ 8,152.13||$ 10,175.11||$ 7,367.54||$ 6,604.17||$ 7,499.60||$ 7,509.84|
|Jun||$ 8,504.43||$ 8,453.66||$ 6,432.51||$ 14,044.12||$ 9,418.03||$ 7,253.02|
|Jul||$ 8,588.63||$ 10,520.76||$ 8,311.83||$ 8,811.07||$ 9,373.22||$ 7,630.15|
|Aug||$ 8,595.27||$ 5,523.62||$ 7,529.86||$ 7,924.34||$ 9,536.33||$ 7,396.74|
|Sep||$ 12,173.40||$ 8,376.56||$ 8,653.84||$ 9,191.21||$ 12,458.68||$ 4,591.09|
|Oct||$ 10,986.06||$ 8,589.25||$ 10,000.41||$ 8,590.97||$ 10,593.01||$ 9,080.25|
|Nov||$ 12,372.05||$ 9,205.34||$ 8,966.58||$ 9,229.14||$ 9,240.41||$ 7,462.69|
|Dec||$ 5,798.56||$ 7,610.86||$ 7,596.23||$ 9,592.75||$ 8,225.47||$ 6,305.75|
|Grand Total||$ 106,942.30||$ 95,929.81||$ 88,046.86||$ 94,556.55||$ 99,903.72||$ 87,508.53|
- Empty and loaded miles paid same!
- Local trucks do most of Ontario pick up and deliveries. You simply drop & go home or hook & go to delivery!
- 10,000 to 12,000 miles per month for Single drivers (less than 600 mile range)
- 2 to 3 trips per week. 3 times back home per week (includes 1 full day off!). +56 Hours home time!
- No more stop for fax! We provide in-cab printers so you can print right in the truck!
- No more stopping for fuel. Home terminal fueling overnight while you are at home!
- No more complicated pay schedule . Just your simple and great pocket money.
- We respect & love to learn different cultures!
- We speak English, Korean, Tamil, Malayalam, and Badaga, as our first languages!
- All recent Volvo trucks!
- Prepass to pass weigh stations and automatically pay for your tolls!
*New Driver Special Program*
We can provide extensive knowledge and practical training to the new drivers or new graduates from MELT program driving schools, coupled with practice trips with some of the current drivers.
Typically, these new drivers are able to operate independently within 1 to 2 weeks, generating income at $0.50 / mile.
When they drive up to 10 months without any issue, the pay is upgraded to $0.60 / mile.
The acceptance of the program is based on the aptitude, knowledge, and road test.
If you believe you have what it takes, apply here.
Owner / Operators’ Pay:
$1.70 per mile
Reefer fuel covered by HanM.
Insurance covered by HanM.
Currently open to only HANM company drivers.
Extra pickups / drops and layover
- $30 per extra pu/drop – company driver (CD) and OO
- $20 per hour detention after 3 hours up to $100 – CD
- $25 per hour detention after 3 hours up to $125 – OO
- $100 layover if not able to load before the end of the next day after last drop. – CD
- $125 layover if not able to load before the end of the next day after last drop. – OO
- Layover is paid if the driver loses a full day while away from home. Full day is defined by the calendar day and not 24 hours from the last delivery.
What HanM pays for O/Os
- Reefer Fuel
- Toll Fees
- All State Permits
- Plates / IRP
- Border expenses
- Trailer Washout
- All load related travel expenses such as fax and scale
What HanM pays for Company Drivers
- All of the items on O/O list above plus:
- Pulp thermometer
All Drivers are responsible for providing his/her own
- Truck GPS
- Safety Vest
- Steel-toed Boots
- Hard Hat
- Safety Glasses
We provide free travel insurance for all drivers including owner operators. You can have peace of mind knowing you’ll be covered for medical emergencies while operating out of province.
You must have a minimum of 3 year North American (USA and Canada) experience with semi-trailers.
To apply, go to the APPLICATION FORM page.
– OR –
Please download and complete this APPLICATION FORM. Send the application form by fax to 416-787-6819 or email to email@example.com
You will need either Adobe Reader or a compatible software to view the application form. Install one of the programs below to view PDF files.
For general information, please contact us for more information.[/box]